Monday, October 17, 2011

Another idea!
So when doing the mummy head, i thought it would look really creepy to just see a face in a jar. I didn't have anything big enough, so I went to my local DI store and found a lamp, (You know the 70's kind) that had this as a base. I tore all the cuts out and painted it black. I then sawed the face off of the manequinn and put it up against the glass, I put bay leaves on the bottom and then a flameless candle. At night it really does look creepy, especially because the glass has an orange tint that the candle lights. The black crow I got at the dollar store, I think it cost me $10 in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment