Monday, October 17, 2011

My Addiction
So I have to place blame somewhere for this obsession, I believe it began with my mother. (of course!) She always loved decorating our house with fun little decorations and dressing up. I definitely have taken it up a notch. 4 years ago we started a tradition of having a haunted house halloween night. It has become a big hit, so much so, that when I tell people where I live they say, oh you live in the halloween house. Each year I try to make new halloween decorations and I have quite a few comments on the things I make. So I thought "why not post a blog on what I have made." Now let me make it clear, I AM NOT AS CREATIVE AS PEOPLE THINK! Almost all of my ideas are from other places, so as I post my creations I will give credit where credit it due! I might put my own twist on things, but it is usually someone elses talent that I copy! Hope you enjoy, and please feel free to ask questions, I'll answer them the best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment