Monday, October 17, 2011

The Candelabra

I

I was so excited to see this post last year, but didn't have time to make it. So this year I made sure to set aside some time. It actually only took about an hour to make, because I lucked out at the DI store and found a lamp stand already to go, I just had to add the chandelier. I put black lace on it instead of beads and got my candles for not too much at walmart. The scary part was trying to gut the electric stuff. It didn't take long to see that a wire cutter was my friend. Save all of the screws and bolts, (you might need them later) and definitely use work gloves. Go here. Thanks Tatertots and jello! oh the little ornaments are from RodWorks in Draper and Lehi, Utah. I got them a few years ago, so I don't know if they still have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment